So if you’ve been reading my blog posts (or even just my About page) you know that I’ve recently created a bucket list of hobbies and activities that I want to try/accomplish.
And so I thought it’d be useful to all of my readers out there to post my list for everyone to see. That way, if you need ideas for your own hobby bucket list you can just peruse mine to help you brainstorm. Also, my list isn’t set in stone. I’m constantly updating it, adding new activities.
Which is honestly how I think life should be. You should always be learning new things and actively adding new experiences.
So please feel free to comment on this post with new suggestions on stuff to do and/or how to do them better.
And now…[insert annoying, but suspenseful commercial break, American Idol-style here] *drum roll*
The List (In no particular order…)
- Going to cultural events
- Volunteering with Asha for Education
- Running a marathon
- Taking an intro scuba lesson
- Waterfall hunting
- Learn how to work on cars
- River tubing
- Hot-air ballooning
- White-water rafting
- Gun-range shooting
- Berry picking
- Go to the Pumpkin Festival in Stone Mountain, Ga. in October
- Take a cooking class
- Take a drawing and painting class
- Take a voice lesson
- Take a dance class (like ballroom or something)
- Take a martial arts class
- Fly in a small plane/take a flying class
- Feng Shui
- Fashion designing/styling (I definitely want to learn how to make clothes, especially sundresses and formal wear.)
- Mountain climbing
- Pick a cookbook and cook my way through it.
- Indoor rock climbing
- Join a book club
- The Life Seduction Challenge
2 thoughts on “What’s on Your Bucket List?”