Hello! Thanks for your interest in my work. I look forward to hearing about opportunities to work with you. Before you contact me, please read the following guidelines for doing so. It will make this process so much easier for both of us. 🙂
Before you send a contact request:
- Please read through all of the questions first and make sure that you can answer all of them and follow their directions. Requests that contain responses that don’t follow directions will not be considered.
- This form is only for editorial jobs and freelance writing gigs. Journalism jobs only please. Do not send me PR requests, marketing jobs, or anything else. Do not use this form for personal questions or comments.
- Do not contact me with unpaid jobs, volunteer positions, or speaking engagement requests. I don’t do unpaid work and I’m not interested in speaking at events.
- Be prepared to be transparent about the job’s rates/salary and to discuss how payment will be remitted. If you can’t do so, don’t contact me.
- I don’t do edit tests or produce work for free. If you need to see samples of my work, click on the Portfolio tab on my website. Many of my clips also have clickable bylines which will lead you to my Author page on those publications, where you’ll find even more of my work.
Also, there may be times where this contact form will be closed to responses. If this form is closed, that means I’m no longer taking on new clients/looking for work. If that is the case, I will say so below.
[This form is currently open for responses. Please click on the link below to send a contact request.]